Sunday, December 12, 2010

Things To Write In A Baby Shower Card

Two books, two beautiful presents I received from two beloved friends.

Here I talk about two books that I have received in recent days.
Votes two good titles.

The first is called "if ba" and is
Alessandra Dragoni
, the second is called
"The ecology of the image" and is

Jacopo Benassi
.
I put them together because despite being one the opposite of the other in everything, but in all, in my view, very complementary.
I put them together because I love to Alex for years, and I love Benassi recently, but intensely.
are two limited edition books.
My copy of "if ba" is 17 to 100, my copy of "The ecology of the image" is No. 25 in 1000.
(I always say, I'm a lucky man) lives
Alessandra in Ravenna. E 'returned to Ravenna, where he started.
has been around long: Paris, Amsterdam, Milan.
It 'been a

Fabrica, the time
Toscani
of and Olivier Chanarin
. Good school.
Very cool Photos, photos, photos. Millions: Masses in a row, placed in sequence, stir, pull over. Diptychs, triptychs. hurts. A problem to choose them. He worked for newspapers, but his pictures are often too strong. How Benassi descends straight from Nan Goldin: My life, my photos. Struggle. difficult to summarize, but at some point encounters Alberto
, then Sebastian was born

. Stop with the Rolling Stones, Beatles stop with the Stones.
It starts from "
if
ba".
I came to take me to see Alessandra's book. That's nice, very few photos, well printed, the smell of fresh ink.
- "I chose between 3,000 shots" -. says .- 'and' have been difficult. " I'm sure, but it was worth it, everything. Below is an excerpt: "if ba"
Alessandra Dragoni.























"The ecology of the image" Jacopo Benassi.

Ci sono 458 fotografie. Un fiume in piena di immagini che ti lasciano senza parole. Ed è giusto. L'immagine qui sostituisce tutto. Le immagini ti prendono da dietro, ti leccano sul collo, male che fa male, che risuona nel cervello come una trave portata dalla piena nei tuoi denti, sapore di sangue, odore di corpo.
Gente normale gente normale famosa letti ciabatte trenini sangue peli cose posti occhi bocche baci calze porci cessi fratelli madri amici.
Ci sono tutti tutti uguali, all human, all filled us all up close up close, very close, seen in the bed, caught in the act of, fucked waiting for, after, while, when there ... Mirrors mirrors. With a wig, a mask with a grin. Both need to be loved, as we really are, as for me, as for you, as it is Benassi
.
















































Jacopo Benassi espone ( con Federico Pepe
) a Palermo alla
Galleria Zelle .
Inaugurazione venerdì 17 dicembre 2010 hours 19.00
Jacopo Benassi has a blog: http://talkinass.tumblr.com/

"if ba" Pictures Alessandra Dragoni.
Danilo Montanari Editore.
www.danilomontanari.com
Click on the images to enlarge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment