Sunday, December 26, 2010
How Money Chain Works
"Ne te promène donc pas toute nue!" (Do not walk around full naked!)
Urged via Facebook from a tip of Chico De Luigi
I went to see me this website:
"Ne te donc pas toute nue Promenoir!"
, literally, "Do not go for a walk naked!", A fun site for girls without veils. It is not porn though, indeed, the interesting thing is that there is a very precise art-direction-shabby-chic behind this project.
I would call him, citing Moretti "I see things-people," now updated with "photo-I see people", the girls are cute, some more than others, but not because they are generally young and uninhibited. The girls next door in version vaguely
"suicide girls" photographed by many aspiring
Ryan McGinley
Search here to report my impressions of navigation: In the beginning I liked: For a photographer " structured "as they are forced, poorly studied these images, made spesso in chiave Lo-fi sono abbastanza attraenti anche se onestamente non molto eccitanti. Ho cominciato quindi a scorrerle, ce ne sono, credo, migliaia, e già questa quantità è un pò scioccante e te le confonde un pò tutte: Invece di guardare, bene, quella che hai sotto gli occhi, scrolli nervosamente nella speranza che la prossima sia "meglio".
Ma cos'è il meglio?
Diciamo che, se oltre che voyeur, sei anche fotografo, cercherai la migliore combinazione tra vari fattori: La ragazza, certo, ma ovviamente anche la posa, la luce il contesto, quel "qualcosa" che fa scattare in te la misteriosa "scintilla". Le scintille sono poche però, opacified perhaps excessive homogeneity of the images and subjects, or perhaps something else. surfing I noticed that with the Mac, focusing on the picture with the mouse you can see who he is and where it comes from. Generally, a gallery of Flickr, but on rare occasions, even blogs and photographers "famous." I then decided to start looking at the site with another method, namely, to dwell, even with the mouse, only the pictures that I found quite significant. Results: Eight out of ten were from "real" sites, photographers and fashion magazines or picture. Photo therefore already "selected" and deliberate, part of a photographic attitude "professional" or a publishing project "structured". Why? Depend on my head? I really do not know. In the vast democracy of the images that populate the internet is possible that the difference between "pictures" and "photography" is still all there.
Check it out:
http://ne-te-promene-donc-pas-toute-nue.tumblr.com Click on the pictures to enlarge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment