Sunday, January 2, 2011

Burts Bees Res Q Ointment On Tattoo

Toni Thorimbert: 1.1.57-1.1.11



On January 1 of each year is my birthday. This year was my number 54, and as pointed out treacherously my mother "you are entered in the 55"
Perhaps seduced by "1-1-11, and a sense of rebirth or" start "a date that would result it seemed appropriate to celebrate the face with a portrait.
I did some testing (Iphone, G10, even with the Photoboot the Mac) and end-unequivocally-I chose this one. A photo, however, that leaves me completely bewildered . I wanted it to be quite different. I imagined a lot simple, clear. And I look with serene and satisfied that, through the lens, I look "beyond", towards a bright horizon. Instead
not see his eyes, and there are wrapped up in the shadow, very serious.
Mah!

Thorimbert photographed by Toni Toni Thorimbert. 1.1.11


Click on the picture to enlarge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment