Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Wedding Card Comments

Tiziano Terzani





Tra i giornali e libri che ho avuto finalmente the time to read and watch this holiday season I would like to report this beautiful book of photographs by Terzani. Terzani do not know if it is in vogue now and I do not care. This book is beautiful and unexpectedly light in spite of stories of human tragedies.
I really like his vertical. Think about it
pages reproduced below. In situations where anyone, especially if unfettered publication of the papers, would take effect in horizontal, vertical he is in an unusual viewpoint and effective.
But the beauty of the book is not here, of course.
E 'in the soul of these images clean and curious, affectionate with the world, and especially with the world of last of the world. Photographs
hopeful.
Maybe in the tender relationship between images and captions, and especially in the special nature of its author.


























Tiziano Terzani "A world that no longer exists" Photographs and texts chosen by Folco Terzani
Longanesi. Euro 22.00
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
(especially if you want to peep the texts)

0 comments:

Post a Comment